Stainless steel electric skillets are much sought after, because of their durability. They are, however, not easy to find. That is: until I came across the Culina Electric Skillet. Read on for our full review.
The Culina Electric Skillet heats up quickly and can handle anything you would need an electric frying pan for. Temperature control from 225 to 425 Fahrenheit means that whatever your cooking demands are…it can do it!
In A Hurry?
What I really love about this electric skillet is the non stick coating, (Whitford Eclipse non stick coating) which is 100% PTFE/PFOA-free and therefor the safer alternative to the traditional Teflon coating.
The nonstick coating makes this stainless steel electric skillet a breeze to clean. Just be sure to never use metal utensils as it will scratch the coating. Use silicone utensils instead.
The Culina is made from 18/10 Stainless Steel, which is the highest quality stainless steel you can get and it wont discolor like a normal stove-top skillet.
This electric skillet is easy to clean as well: All parts except the temperature controller can be put in the dishwasher.
- Highest quality 18/10 stainless steel with an elegant mirrored finish
- Encapsulated aluminum base for quick heating and evenly distributed heat
- Two ply Whitford Eclipse non-stick coating (100% PTFE/PFOA-free, much safer than a traditional Teflon coating)
- Temperature controller 225 to 425 Fahrenheit (set the temperature and it stays there)
- Tempered glass see through lid (keeps the food warm and preserves moisture)
- Stay cool handles
- Stands on 4 sturdy total grip thermoplastic rubber feet
- All parts except the temperature controller are dishwasher proof
- 12 inch diameter, 2 inch deep
- 1500 watt
- Steam vent
- Heats evenly/No hot-spots
- Non-toxic non-stick coating
- Easy to clean
- Looks great on the table, ideal for buffets and parties
- Glass see through lid to monitor the cooking process
- The pan is 2 inch deep. An alternative stainless steel skillet with a little more depth is this one.
What is there not to like about this stainless steel electric skillet? Simply plug it in set the temperature and start cooking, one pan meals, breakfast, party snacks it can do it all without complaining.
A safe nonstick coating, temperature control with temperature indicator light and low to high temperature ranges, cool touch handles and a tempered glass lid.
It looks elegant in the kitchen and is a looker on the table as well, ideal if you need extra stovetop space. Think everyday use, Thanksgiving, Christmas or any party you will love your versatile Culina stainless steel electric skillet.
After using it just put it in the dishwasher and that’s it.